Author Topic: MOUNT AND BLADE AUTOCHAMBER+AUTOBLOCK+ZOOM XMAS SPECIAL 2016 V1.70 only  (Read 4587 times)

kleptomanac

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: MOUNT AND BLADE AUTOCHAMBER+AUTOBLOCK+ZOOM XMAS SPECIAL 2016 V1.70
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2017, 12:48:09 PM »
well, the auto chamber it's not working(I believe i'm doing everything right), but the autoblock it's perfect

same for me

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2017, 12:15:11 AM »
Im not sure how it worked I made it quite a while ago and it has been surpassed now so its a redundent cheat as it evolved , you all could try changing attack settings to keys that may work if not then fiddle around with your options something will make it work I simply cannot remember what settings it used.
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

lolololxd

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2017, 02:56:25 AM »
Im pretty curious what that "speed" option does.

Toemik

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2017, 12:03:09 AM »
When I first tried this I had a similar problem to another person in this topic - Autoblock only blocked downward and in no other direction.

I moved on to Eddit2G's hack to try it, but taking his advice and using a different injector ended in failure (Extreme Injector v3.6.1 - crashed the game when injecting). I do not plan on using the provided injector when it's "very very sketchy and takes a lot of information from your pc".

I came back to MrMedic's hack to try it again and suddenly it started working. This might be because I injected it after running M&B, after getting into the game, and after starting to control a character. Since then, running the hack once I'm all the way in-game has been successful when using the autoblock and, I think, autochamber. I'm a noob with M&B hack terms, so I'm not sure what "autochamber" is, but if it means being able to wind up a melee strike while holding block (and quickly moving from melee-wind-up to blocking just by clicking left mouse), then that's working, too. I have no idea what the "speed" option is for and this isn't explained, so I guess I'll just ignore it.

What is completely broken for me is the zoom functionality.

Pressing + or - on the keypad does seem to zoom, but very slowly. It looks a little like spectate mode moving forward and backwards through your character and will also go through ground and walls, and at about the same speed. However, my game's FPS will decrease immediately to 5-10 and then slowly get worse until I have to close the game completely.

I was really hoping for a key to quick-zoom in 1st person (like a mod I saw here where you hit the H key to zoom in instantly), but otherwise thank you for this, MrMedic.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 12:09:09 AM by Toemik »

Enrico

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2017, 03:15:33 AM »
3 dumb questions:

-What is autochamber exactly ?

- What is the difference between Autoblock and AutoblockPw and what means the speed setting ?

Iam so sorry to bother you guys but thanks in advance for the answer.

radityomaulana98

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2017, 07:58:29 AM »
i try inject dll using extreme injector.. but its crash.. i try use injector from XMASHACKWARBAND and crash too.. any1 can help me? my M&B Steam version :icon_cry2 :icon_cry2

ViniciusTTI

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2017, 08:49:22 PM »
When I first tried this I had a similar problem to another person in this topic - Autoblock only blocked downward and in no other direction.

I moved on to Eddit2G's hack to try it, but taking his advice and using a different injector ended in failure (Extreme Injector v3.6.1 - crashed the game when injecting). I do not plan on using the provided injector when it's "very very sketchy and takes a lot of information from your pc".

I came back to MrMedic's hack to try it again and suddenly it started working. This might be because I injected it after running M&B, after getting into the game, and after starting to control a character. Since then, running the hack once I'm all the way in-game has been successful when using the autoblock and, I think, autochamber. I'm a noob with M&B hack terms, so I'm not sure what "autochamber" is, but if it means being able to wind up a melee strike while holding block (and quickly moving from melee-wind-up to blocking just by clicking left mouse), then that's working, too. I have no idea what the "speed" option is for and this isn't explained, so I guess I'll just ignore it.

What is completely broken for me is the zoom functionality.

Pressing + or - on the keypad does seem to zoom, but very slowly. It looks a little like spectate mode moving forward and backwards through your character and will also go through ground and walls, and at about the same speed. However, my game's FPS will decrease immediately to 5-10 and then slowly get worse until I have to close the game completely.

I was really hoping for a key to quick-zoom in 1st person (like a mod I saw here where you hit the H key to zoom in instantly), but otherwise thank you for this, MrMedic.

ok, about the autochamber, how exactly did u do that?

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2017, 10:16:35 PM »
i try inject dll using extreme injector.. but its crash.. i try use injector from XMASHACKWARBAND and crash too.. any1 can help me? my M&B Steam version :icon_cry2 :icon_cry2

Inject when you see the main menu of the game.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2017, 01:17:43 AM »
Medic and I are on TS right now.
IP in Medics sig.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2017, 11:39:28 PM »
3 dumb questions:

-What is autochamber exactly ?

- What is the difference between Autoblock and AutoblockPw and what means the speed setting ?

Iam so sorry to bother you guys but thanks in advance for the answer.

autochamber attacks when they do in the exact same direction , usually you hit , they fold and you hit them.

auto block pw auto blocks friendlies as well as enemy.( game classes everyone as none enemy when running pw )

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2017, 12:27:22 AM »
bow aimbot.

AttilatheHun

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2017, 01:19:24 AM »
Aimbot released yet?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 01:58:39 AM by AttilatheHun »

miles

• Poptart
    • View Profile

swag1

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2017, 02:20:38 AM »
bow aimbot.
Looking forward to it!

Also, I can't seem to be able to PM you, is there any other way to contact you?

Karyus

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2017, 04:44:31 AM »
Medic sorry i will starting injector and i dont any problem but i can not copy right write '' DEADBEEF ''
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 03:14:52 PM by Karyus »